This Zanafi Kilim Rug is woven from good quality sheep wool. They are weaved in the High Atlas, which symbolizes the identity of the Moroccan Berber tribes who make them. After spinning the wool, the Berber artist gets her loom ready to passionately start creating her precious story as a woman, a mother, a wife, or a widow. Due to its revolutionary aspect, it looks rebellious. The roots of the Berber culture are very well reflected through Zanafi Kilim Rugs. You can opt to place this lovely piece of art on your living room’s floor, by the pool, or adjust it in your office. This fancy Vintage Berber Moroccan Rug is made of natural wool and woven by hand using hand-crafted materials, filled with artistry, history, softness, and elegance. .
· Dimensions: 6’1 x10′ ft- 188×307 cm.
· Material: Wool .
· Condition: Authentic and clean.
· Delivery Time: 3 to 5 business days.
· Handmade in Atlas mountain : One of a kind and no two are alike.
· Eco Friendly: Totally handmade from organic Materials
Note: We have done our best to capture precise colors, but know that the colors may vary based on the display screen and lighting (natural vs low lighting).
Please keep in mind that this is a handmade rug, therefore it may include irregularities which are considered to add beauty and authenticity and attest to its value as a treasured handmade item.
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. Once an order has been processed and shipped you through Expedited shipping you will confirmation that contains tracking number. Shipping takes:
· Between 2 to 4 business days to Europe.
· Between 3 to 5 business days to the USA and united-kingdom.
· Between 4 to 8 business days to Australia.